Quo vadis VHTV in 2024?

What do you want & expect them to say?

shh-secret

Maybe…

1 Like

An answer to my first post would be a good start…

1 Like

Maybe he’s suffering from writer’s block at the moment… :thinking:

Or the things requested are not within VHTV’s remit because everything depends on the managers and therefore he has nothing to say about it…

There are many reasons.

1 Like

Obviously he is not around at all. You see at the Christmas poll that it might have to wait for next christmas :grin:

1 Like

well, at least he was last online 4 days ago…

He’s probably busy with the Christmas survey all the time and doesn’t find time to at least say “hello” every now and then. :joy:

Maybe he’s just been tagged too often and is annoyed. At least I would be if I were him… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Which would be what exactly?

Because let’s face it, it’s extremely unlikely they are going to come on here and say yes Jabbath you are completely right, we will start replacing 600 cameras straight away, have apartments offline while the maintenance is done and while we are doing that draw up a blueprint for the perfect angles and height and correct distances covered per room

You originally said this topic wasn’t to bash VHTV it was suggestions on how VHTV can improve and that they was welcome to join the discussion, they haven’t taken you up on that offer so now you are almost demanding a statement from them instead

Just to be clear I’m not bashing this topic, I would like to see improvements as well I just don’t get what you are wanting from a statement from VHTV

Of course you are right. But just saying something what is planned for this year (Some kind of rough roadmap) would be nice. Don’t you think?

2 Likes

Pls more focus on Guys Actions in Archive Videos.

Examples (Bondage Play)

If a Girl getting tied up by her Man → Its “Bondage Sex”
If a Guy getting tied up → Its “Suck and Fuck”… why?

If a Girl is tied up and blows her Man → Its “Bound Blowjob”
If a Guy getting tied up and gets a Blowjob → Its “Massage and Bj”

If a Guy ties up his Wife → Its “Bondage Practice”
If a Girl ties up her Guy → 99% its not in the Archive, if yes its like “Fooling around”.

Choosing Category or Tag “Bondage” is useless if you want to find a tied up Guy, cause the results are just 1% of them, they mostly tagged as “Naked People”, “Soft Sex”, and so on.

justmy2cents

Fully agreed. It would give us something to look forward to and could stop doubters voting with their feet.
One thing I should also like to see is rewards for long membership.

1 Like

I think their sign to move is when they will see a significant drop to their numbers. For exaple this is the first month after 6 years that i will not sub and I dont see it in the next months. The thing they dont understand is that when the drop start its posible to stop but if you dont act then its only one way down. I was waiting a statement with the new year like every serious company with the goals they want to achieve and how the project will go at 2024. All i see is that VH is in auto pilot and the pilot is locked out of the cockpit. And to be fair my comment dont incude @kaya she is always here to help.

1 Like

I’d like to see participants more active. For example, if a participants knows yoga well, s/he can say s/he will have yoga positions class for the viewers to join and interact. Or maybe a home workout session, or cooking class to viewers, and so on. This can build nice connection with their fans and viewers. I feel many participants are bored playing on there phone all the time doing nothing important. In summary, build more meaningful interaction with fans and viewers.

I don’t know if what I’ll say makes sense or not. But majority of apartments I feel participants don’t care about the tidiness of their apartments. It always a mess. I don’t know if this is because they are (on project), but it is also nice to see that side from participants and how they are viewed as well.

I agree regarding new countries and time zones.

1 Like

With this wish, the last bit of voyeurism would be lost.
It must be completely up to the participants what they do in front of the cameras.

2 Likes

Well you have a point. They shouldn’t be asked to do so or f___ed. Maybe just encouraged to do what they like to do, and engage fans or viewers. But anyway it was just an idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

VHTV basically to its subscribers, LOL!

Mariah Carey Whatever GIF

1 Like

@jabbath1987. We have not heard from the CEO officially but I am confident that he would have read these exchanges, @Kaya would have seen to that. In my view that reinf___es the possibility that the issue here is the need for (possible legal reasons) to be seen to keep Managers activities at arms length. This would not however preclude any unattributable activity however. I shall leave it at that.

1 Like

the fundamental problem that vhtv hasn’t responded in forever to anyone …(things are two they’re dead or they don’t give a damn about what’s going on…

VHTV was last seen on December 24th. It’s about time he announced the Christmas raffle, which he actually wanted to have done a long time ago…

1 Like

of the Christmas lottery I don’t give a damn… the problem that they no longer respond to whatever happens…doesn’t seem normal to me…

You are absolutely right. I don’t really care about the lottery, but once there’s a big advertising campaign and then nothing happens for four weeks.

1 Like