Purgatorium šŸ’©

look like your bored you lonely ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor Randy, he didnā€™t come with his blonde girlfriend,but that friend, thinking he could make a 4some,since the blonde doesnā€™t go into it.He always wished for Miraā€¦Once again it went wrong!

I take it English isnā€™t your first language? If so, I would stick to using Google Translate as typing in English isnā€™t working so well for you. :wink:

Fucking hell @jabbath1987 could you at least wait a day before sending me to the :poop:-hole again. :sweat_smile: :sob: :sob:

I donā€™t know. It looks like it could be a guy or a girl to me.

Ok this post was definitely on topic as it was a picture of Tonk taken from the wikiā€¦ :expressionless: :roll_eyes:

So, is this Tonk??

Thereā€™s no pool being poisoned the website does a very good job of it by itself. R__e, violence & exploitation. Participants getting younger and younger and under the influence of d__gs or a_____l. This is what VHTV is all aboutā€¦and quite honestly they donā€™t give a fuck as long as the $$$ roll in. Any dubious actions are met with denials or viewers misunderstandings by the managers. Yes Waldi and Gilberto you both see it too.

So is this Tonk?? This is a serious question about Tonk in the Tonk forum topic. Therefore this post should NOT be moved to the :poop:-hole @VHTV_James

Stop this s__t RIGHT NOW :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

1 Like

So is this Tonk?? This is a serious question about Tonk in the Tonk forum topic. Therefore this post should NOT be moved to the :poop:-hole @VHTV_James

Leave my post and I will. I man NOT breaking any rules you ARE! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

You are deliberately trolling here again. So

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Not sure why this has been movedā€¦this is not off topic you fuckin morons.

By the way just wanna know who is this beautyā€¦:heart_eyes:

I man not trolling. Like I said before it was a serious question.

I do not think she got a nameā€¦

1 Like

So is this Tonk?? This is a serious question about Tonk in the Tonk forum topic. Therefore, this post should NOT be moved to the :poop:-hole againā€¦ If this girl is not Tonk could someone, please let me know who she is, thank you. :smiling_face:

@VHTV_James @kaya @Bluewinner @Noldus jabba keeps moving my post to the :poop:-hole. This is not fair and needs to be STOPPED. jabba is abusing his powers. He just doesnā€™t like my post for some reason or anotherā€¦

Reported for spam now as you keep posting the same silly s__t again and again. You know this is NOT Tonk and you just ask to troll here. It was already not funny the first time that is why you ended up here.

Now stop and behave. This is not funny just stupid.

No, I DO NOT know that is not Tonk and I have said that to you multiple times. I have also said my comment is not a troll and I am serious. You are the ONLY one who keeps saying that my comment is a troll. My Comment was also never meant to be funny. The only reason I keep reposting my comment is because it is on topic and should not have been moved to the :poop:-hole.

You are abusing your powers and I very much would like @VHTV_James @kaya or any of the other moderators to weigh in on this. I like you jabba but if I have to report you to VTHV Support for what you are doing so be it, What you are doing is not fair and an a___e of your powers.

PS no need to respond to this as we are obviously not going to agree on the matterā€¦