Purgatorium šŸ’©

Great Britain includes Scotland, England and Wales

United Kingdom includes Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

So you are British if you come from Scotland, England, and Wales

Also English from England, Scottish from Scotland, Welsh from Wales

Northern Ireland you are Irish

1 Like

Thatā€™s one of the reasons Scotland canā€™t get independence, because theyā€™d have to drop ā€œGreatā€ as itā€™s Scotland that makes it Great :grin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WOW!!! Did I ever learn something new today!! These three lines I never knew. Thank you very much for explaining that.
:+1: :+1:
Now, all I have to do is try and remember them.

2 Likes

Does that mean we can be MAGA too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whatā€™s Magaluf got to do with itā€‹:wink: :innocent:

Russian cops knocked on their door. They are probably enf_____g the new LGBT law.

This world cup was unfair anyway because it was very political. They banned Russia. I wouldnā€™t call it world cup, I would call it NATO nations cup

Russia wouldnā€™t stand a chance to win. They are not good enough

This is not the point. My point is that excluding teams because of politics make the competition unfair regardless whether they would win.

This is what happens when you make yourself undesirable. Many countries did not want to see Russia invited. Maybe some would leaveā€¦who knows

Just ignore that Russian Trollā€¦

Israel is undesirable by so many countries in the world due to their colonization policy but they are still a member of FIFA, why ?

These are the realities of life. I suggest professional help for you to help sort through your thoughts and emotions to find a balance within society and bring you peace.Good luck

1 Like

You mean double standard. So I was right it comes down to politics. FIFA is aligned with NATO wo they wouldnā€™t ban other undesirable countries that are also colonizing other nations.

You overlooked the rest of what I wrote ā€œI suggest professional help for you to help sort through your thoughts and emotions to find a balance within society and bring you peace.Good luckā€ You need help

Never feed a trollā€¦

You are the one who should look for professional help with your anti-Russian obsession. and bring you peace by eliminating your negative energy you are spending on hate ( hating everything related to Russia)

1 Like

Yeah, but sometimes we need to guide and help people in obvious mental and emotional distress

Definitely delusional. Professuinal help would help you alot.

Unfortunately, you will never succeed here, even if you mean well in principleā€¦ :wink: