Purgatorium đŸ’©

The tyranny is on patrol. Busy making this forum his own again. What an asshole!

@VHTV_James You know if your’e going to allow “The Community” to flag posts into the shadows, there should also be a means for other members to resurrect them if “The Community” disagrees with the flagging.

Then it’s not a real “Community” is it? The most prominent, popular members get to run tyranny over other less known members.

@VHTV_James You’re giving Jabbath too much power. He is s___fing your forum into a narrow minded point of view. Surely he can’t just be allowed to move relevant posts around at his whim just because he hates someone. This is messed up and he’s doing damage to your name by doing it. People may be out there thinking about joining and take a look at this s__t and think, fuck that. Who wants to be regulated like that. Nope, pass! You’re giving him too much power.

Stop moving posts that aren’t directed towards you Jabbath. Let VHTV answer this users question.

@NotSeth can you post a comment in the s__thole. I hit the wall and can’t post there.

How do you feel about asking jabba to rename the :poop:-hole Amy’s Club House?

Sounds good, Gossip and off topic posts aka Amy’s Club House is a much better title

1 Like

But it’s not my asshole, it’s Jabbath’s. He’s the one shoving it through it his system, not me.

The lesson is simple. Be in good with Jabbath or else. That’s the truth of how this forum actually works. You kiss his ass, he kisses VHTV’s ass, and if you don’t want to fall in line well too bad go away, you’re not welcome here.

Yeah, but it is your asshole that keeps getting bent over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

True that! I guess I Ike it.

dat ass GIF

No worries I’m sure in all of VHTV’s wisdom they will ban me again for daring to be different than their little pet boy can handle. Too combative, they’ll say! They should ban him for being too tyrannical! Ah the things subs can get away with sometimes under their master’s nose.

Meh I don’t think that is entirely true. My posts probably give him a headache 50% of the time. Maybe it is closer to 40/60. :sweat_smile:

You are obviously not stupid. Why not try to be a little less combative and/or offensive with your posts? I know you are capable of doing that. I have read some of your posts which were very well written and not offensive at all. If you do that, I think a lot more people will take your posts seriously.

It is in my humble opinion that it is only the simple minded that resort to calling people names or using insults.

He tolerates you because you’re high enough on the ladder to be allowed to speak your mind the way you see fit. But, there is no doubt that you are on the fringe and speaking to me keep you there for sure. He has in the past put people on notice that they would be ignored for daring to talk to me.

As for how I post. Yes for sure I can be good, bad, and ugly. These forums have always been a stream of thought for me. When I was loved as Amy3 it was nice, but it wasn’t really all of me. I felt constrained. This was one of the reasons I broke things off with Jabbath. It was ok for me to speak as long it was at those places or people who were worthy to be treated that way. I didn’t want to feed into that circle of power anymore. Believe me I was there I know the truth of it. I hated how he would prop up his friends and put down others who were either not or offered something that he didn’t personally like. All I really wanted was to enjoy this experience with him, the site be damned. But, unfortunately, he went the opposite way and instead he embraced the site and rose up even higher. How Sparkles fits into that is another story, but the point is simple. I lost my friend who I used to cut up with in the forums. He took the side of the site for his own personal gains and needs and I got hurt over it. And so there he is now, sitting on the highest of pedestals looking down on everyone. When he moves posts he doesn’t like, my posts, it’s just a reminder of his position and power. I wanted a friend that was my equal on the field, instead we all have an overlord, _____ on power and righteousness. Someone has to kick people like that in balls. That person is me. I’m sure VHTV will ban me again soon enough. I’m never going to change how I feel about what happened between us. He said he’d be there for me always. Guess not. Nothing I can do. I am who I am.

Interesting to note that the letter 'I ’ appears about 18 times in the last Kyla-La message above. Being totally self-obsessed is not a crime as such but it could indicate that the writer needs the Forum more than the Forum needs to be used as a vehicle to further one persons personal agenda. I happen to think Jabbath does a sterling job ploughing through vindictive psychobabble and insults to keep the Forum show on the Road. Trolling has a corrosive effect and puts newer members off participating. In the interests of everybody’s mental health and well being I don’t think it should be tolerated.

1 Like

That’s probably the most well written comment that you have ever made Squish. Props for that. :+1:t2: As for Jabbath saving the forum. For sure, that’s what he does best. It’s his nature to rule over things. Keep worshiping him. He loves you for it! Good tidings are coming for you. Now bend the knee.

No passion. Mockery of sex. That’s all that is.

This is my favorite apartment to watch right now. They have an awesome free cam view. There is something the lives under the surface of them that is just enough to keep my interest. When I log into the live feed, this is usually the first place I go to visit.

• I bookmark the site with Mira & Henry though, cause I know their sorry asses are never going to leave. :laughing:

@VHTV_James What is wrong with this comment above that it’s ok to be moved to s__thole?

@jabbath1987 Oh come on man. It’s a legit comment about this apartment. why you gotta be like this?