Purgatorium šŸ’©

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Thank you for the information. So I think what youā€™re saying it depends on what part of the Ukraine country your from. Is that correct.? How do people who ;live in Kiev pronounce it? How do people who live in Kiev want westerners to pronounce it ā€¦Kiev or Keev? Iā€™m going to assume that us westerners should pronounce it Keev because people from Ukraine want it pronounced internationally as Keev and not Kiev? (spelled Kyiv)

OT: Youā€™re going to speak English there, arenā€™t you? So internationally it is pronounced Kiev.

You got something better to discuss?

The topic was about the Yan & Flora House. I have not the slightest clue how this discussion is connected to thatā€¦ You can discuss it here or make your own topic for it. Thank you.

Trying to stay off the forum a lot lately, but so help me, I just have to laugh at this!!! I hope Henry is able to see it!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whatā€™s your deal man? I gave you a very nice non rude answer to your question. Why are you trying to single me out like I did something wrong. Smdhā€¦

This is all I said and nothing more.

Didnā€™t you also say, ā€œNot obvious enough for some people hereā€ā€¦?

Nope, that was jabba. Bercee has a hard time making proper quotes sometimes. So his post does make it look like I said that. This is exactly what was said.

Lol still that topic. Now even Bercee got it that the realm is at a different location so we can move on now :joy:

My mistake. Still, certain people are sensitive around you. Earlier today you climbed in your pram and shook your rattle crying how people were hating you so muchā€¦ thereā€™s a reason, you dish out WAY MORE than you get. When you get a little dose of your own medicine you whine. So when you say, ā€œWhatā€™s your dealā€ā€¦ certain people are tired of your shitā€¦ plain and simple. As the old saying goes, if you canā€™t handle it, donā€™t dish it out. Why not treat people the way you want to be treatedā€¦ wait a minuteā€¦ that may be too Biblical for youā€¦ Any way, continue to expect to get what you giveā€¦ hopefully thatā€™s easy/simple enough to understand. But youā€™ve always got your butt buddy to back you up and make posts disappearā€¦ pitiful lotā€¦

1 Like

WTF? Back to topic :point_down:

The topic you choseā€¦ it was part of the conversation that you were participating in, so now itā€™s off topic? Guess this will disappear tooā€¦

I said earlier to move on now. I am not interested in any of the banter NotSeth hasā€¦ And it will get moved too when it continues. Back to topic now. Last warning

:see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl:

That was all sarcasm my friend. I do not care much what people think of me, good, bad or indifferent to be completely honest.

jabba free to beam this conversation to the :poop:-hole where it belongs.

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Wow, What a relief! I am so glad you are being completely honest saying all this. So you were only joking sarcastically and faking mental anguish, but really you donā€™t care much.( or maybe you were really trying to provoke something?)

Your whining however, for a moment I thought that you were in some serious mental distress reading my post. I was even considering to apologize to you. Last thing I would want is to have your mental well being on my conscience. And I must say that the ā€œit was a jokeā€ excuses as used often by you (and not only by you) work great, especially when you get caught with the pants down over a :poop:-hole.

@BigJock21 this is what I was trying to say before my topic was rudely closed. I paid nothing and I got it all, even with video.

It was closed because everyone thinks you are Amy.

So thatā€™s all it takes for topics to be closed. Some perceived personal grievance? What rule did my topic break?

Nothing topics get closed when leaders or mods donā€™t like certain stuff or as it was put pointless discussions.