Pure Kitty & Archibald

Were you aware of this @Sparkles ?

I’m aware that it’s quite common videos being removed (even today i talked about videos removed with guests related to Ariela house), but normally that follows “requests/desires” from managers/participants. Being from VH i can only see it because rules or participants safety and not just because yes

Still all of this are there so i guess you may be confusion or was something quite specific from someone

Who is Stive?

You are correct as ever and many thanks for your assistance on this one old friend.

It is a realm 90 production so anything is possible :sweat_smile:

In addition, I also don’t think we have ever prohibited photoshoots from our side

1 Like

A guy with yellow hair

Thanks @kaya . It was a conclusion I reached after the apartment was closed for a while.
Do you have any feel for why the photoshoots ceased? It just seems odd that something as exciting and potent as the photoshoots (imho) should suddenly stop. Down to the manager I guess.

3 Likes

In the 18th century they’d have said his hair was ‘piss-burned in hue’. Which is what they used to say about periwigs that turned yellow from sweating. It is a very curious shade of yellow to be sure.

1 Like

Any more photos of him for the Wiki?

This one maybe.

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks like he changed his hair colour.

Are you saying that yellow isn’t natural???

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hello Gorgeous!!!

Waste of space realm nothing happens please delete this realm.

Please get shot of this realm does not need to exist.

Unless the occupants of this realm contravene the terms that VHTV have agreed with the Manager of the realm or use violence on screen then VHTV are not allowed to interfere with this realm If you research this realm 90 from its inception you will discover some weird and wonderful stories and images of former guests and participants.