[POLL] Choose our new Forum Leaders

I see you are making some assumption and personal attack against me, which is ok, I have no intention to make this personal.
I just didn’t understand what was your opposition to my post was as you failed to explain it. my point was giving extra abilitiies ( power ) to a member should come with clear rules and restriction to make sure they do not abuse it. I don’t think you be happy if someone starts moving your posts to the bins as they personally think it’s controversial / inappropriate / or insensitive ( or just because they don’t like the person who has left that comment no matter what the content is ).

There is absolutely no point in engaging with you as it will not achieve anything as you are not objective enough and have clearly one point of view, so forgive me, but I will decline the invitation to discuss it as it would be a waste of both of ours time.

That’s absolutely fine. I just need to remind you that it was you who reacted to my post and mentioned my userId in a few different comments, so I assumed you might have some logical opposition to what I wrote, it seems like your intention was solely to attack my character instead of my views. Thanks for your time.

When I read here how the users put up for election by VHTV put down or praise each other, I really get the puke. We’re talking about “power”. Tell me, do you actually notice anything else?? We write in this forum to exchange and talk mainly about the project participants. There is no need for censors to look for a fly in the ointment in the written posts and then remove it. Even if a troll comes, you can ignore it and won’t be bothered by it anymore. I don’t need a “forum leader”. And certainly not several of the kind that may still “censor” each other. Just leave the forum as it was. Jabbath has been able to do this on his own so far and will certainly continue to be able to do so. That’s already more than enough for this forum.

@VHTV should eliminate this poll there is too much trouble …

Changed my mind as I will do more in supporting Jabs.

Ik hoop in de toekomst, maakt niet uit om wat voor appartement het gaat, alle negatief gezeur om personen in het forum of appartement bewoners meteen gestopt wordt op het forum, en teksten meteen verwijderd worden. Er is al genoeg gezeur in de wereld.

I believe we need more members with TL4 abilities, but I don’t think they should be allowed to moderate the forum and censor/punish other members, that job should be left to VHTV staff, as the company’s financial interest in each and every member would prevent them from acting on emotions and makes them more objective when dealing with opposing views. We already have flagging system in place that enables members to report inappropriate comments, so when enough number of members flag a post it’ll be hidden and dealt with by moderators.

As I said that means they’d have to pay someone to do it, so why not get people from the forum to do it for free :money_mouth_face:

Good to see that we agree on something at least. :laughing: :laughing:

Well I have to step in a bit and “defend” them. Til the war started amazing kaya was always here and did an amazing job. It might not be easy to find somebody now. I did my best to help in these time and I will continue doing that when when I get peoples vote in the election ed2 demanded.

I agree, Kaya was/is doing a great job. but she never moved any comments to shit-hole lol she is a very fair and objective person which makes her perfect as moderator.

in my opinion only vhtv should check the vhtv forum in order to avoid discussions

there are too many discussions about how a vhtv operator thinks …

according to me he has to manage everything vhtv and that’s it …

Hi guys, I’ve been in the background a bit here and I’m a little surprised I was suggested. That’s nice. Those who know me know that I have been on RLC / CC for almost 10 years and was only on VHTV now and then in the beginning. The last two? years I have been here more or less daily, as there has been a bit of a “drought” over at the neighbor’s. :slight_smile:

As I have understood the division in the forum here, there will be a few more functions from level 3 to level 4. But this is not about any mods functions. That is VHTV’s job and I have no intention of being a sheriff here. But is happy to assist with some maintenance if needed as a Level 4. That said, I really appreciate the technical work @jabbath1987 has done here for all of us. @Bluewinner and @ed2 are also good candidates for level 4.

1 Like

I hope they keep her on then :+1: If these new forum leaders do a good job they might want to save some cash, at the end of the day business is all about profit.

I think some help here can’t hurt as viewers often have a better view on things and can react faster. Speaking of me I did not see a big problem with how it was all the time. So with some more TL4 people it won’t be worse. Hopefully better.

Well it’s not difficult to be a leader for instant this topic is discussions about the forum leaders so basically if everyone started discussing something like some murder on TV or something this is classed as off topic and should be put in the correct topic because the topics titles are there for a reason.

Oh soon there won’t be any more people left in the election :wink:
Respect your decision and thanks for the nice words :grinning: :+1:

1 Like