Persephone

del_2

Such system messages make you feel like a felon.

Better the reward.

1 Like

@Max_Muster you do wellā€¦ :hugs:

1 Like

What reward? What did I miss?

maybe days of free subscriptionā€¦ although I would have given him years of free subscription after something like thatā€¦

I always wondered why he would hurriedly dress in battle camo, but, never go anywhere. LOSER!

2 Likes

if we are lucky, this flat will never come back onlineā€¦

I think the hairdresser is to blame, not the apartment.

No, heā€™s not, he is what he isā€¦The managers are the ones to be blamed for bringing him back, although they knew his ā€œhistoryā€ for a very long time. He was Scottā€™s buddy, both with a long history of drugs and abuses, but yet, ā€œthe most protected onesā€, brought him back. Like we all know, for some, money are always the eye of the deavilā€¦

I donā€™t really agree with that. His radicalization came about gradually as his head became more empty.

Iā€™ll just add that I donā€™t think there was much knowledge before.

1 Like

Heā€™s not new on this site, heā€™s coming from Scottā€™s circle, both known for their abusive behaviours towards women from the past. So no, they knew exactly who he isā€¦

Left the project

@Martin8048 ^

season 11 wtf GIF

6 Likes

How long did you search to find all the hairdryer jokes or you already had them ready? :rofl::rofl::rofl::hugs:

Blown away huh? :wind_face:

8 Likes

Ahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Keep them coming. I want to know how much of them you have :grin::sparkling_heart:

PorquĆŖ que foram embora?

Constant rules violation

4 Likes

Ɖ pena, gostava de os ver.

They didnā€™t leave. Got kicked out and shouldnā€™t have been with this project in the first place. Maybe Mr. Hairdryer can now join his favorite terrorist Wagner group. I hear his dear Leader, war criminal and killer Putler paying a lot of monies to join army and become cannon fodder for Ukrainian brave heroes!

1 Like

so are they both gone for good or is their a shot she can come back

1 Like

I hope Beautiful Persephone gets what she deserves and forget Mr Hairdryer forever