5 Likes

6 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some work to do after the party (Flamey)! :rofl: :hugs:

7 Likes

et MME ou est t’elle pas vue de la journéé …

1 Like

this is in another apartment with Andreza

1 Like

From what I gathered from the Cyrillic. He raised the flag for Wagner’s group. That he wouldn’t report to the front of that useless war when he’s such a big, heroic soldier. I know he couldn’t have had a hair dryer there. :smile:

3 Likes

merci poto …

It is true, it is the flag of the “Wagner Group” … @jabbath1987 … the apartment owner is repeating what he thinks.

Interesting what @AnnaAlex think about it!

1 Like

The owner of the Wagner group ‘‘accidentally and inexplicably’’ crashed his plane. I’ve read that even the most important people there sometimes ‘‘accidentally’’ fall out of the window. So maybe he’ll drop off the VHTV list.

2 Likes

This guy has a screw lose…:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Retarded idiot and moron should be banned and his apartment closed after raising the banner for terrorist group responsible for killing tens of thousands of people. Fucking Russian propagandist should just follow his leader to hell!

4 Likes

what is written in the flag?

PMC Wagner Group - Group Wagner

the Russian mercenary bastards?

1 Like

Yes they are deemed as terrorists in many countries.

then vhtv should wake up and not allow such a flag in the flats…(if certain Russians agree with this crap they should keep it to themselves without hanging the damn flag)… :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

At one time, he had two camouflage uniforms. He used to dress up in them with a friend. Then let him go to the trenches. I don’t think he’ll go. He’s just a TikTok hero like Kadyrov.

1 Like

They started a march on Moscow, then Prigozhin was killed in a plane crash. Many people in Russia think he was a hero. In fact, all the Wagner mercenaries are nothing but terrorists and murderers.

2 Likes