Peeing Guys

That’s Calix. The other young man (with long hair) is Mysty…and of course, you already know Artem and Tristan. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tks .I saw the name sometimes but I didnt know it was this guy.
Mysty , I know it now.First I thought it was the gal
Thks a lot anyway.I tried to remember that. Merci beaucoup :wink:

2 Likes

For sure not Misty :joy::joy:

Calix, the one in the video has a spider web tattoo. That’s one way to remember him.

1 Like

Indeed, I’m sure of it :rofl:

1 Like

Hey everyone, this is my first time trying to upload a video here so let me know if it’s alright!

Am I in Heaven with how great this view of the toilet in the Artem and Tristan bathroom is? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Not sure what the names of all the different people are, I don’t come on here too often, but there’s a beautiful and fun piss stream here, some fun motion as he plays around a little moving from side to side, and a lot of great, clear, lovely noise from the piss hitting the toilet! Enjoy!! Hope the upload works okay

11 Likes

guest @ Emma and Aderyn

3 Likes

Gabi @ Edrym & Roza

2 consecutive posts rule

Vasha @ Nikki & Arina

3 Likes

Gabi again…

5 Likes

Ross

6 Likes

7 Likes

I know he’s in Gabi’s apartment (I have just been there to check up on Gabi and saw this man) but do we have a name for him? If not, I propose we call him Malcom, when he needs one.

2 Likes

Yes Malcom is available but just because there is a name similar in the archives with a extra letter L

2 Likes

Yes I know, I checked first…honest. :slight_smile:

I have been caught out with that before, with not checking first before suggesting a name so this time I did. :innocent:

3 Likes

I’ll add him now just in case.

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate that. :heart:

2 Likes

You have to look VERY carefully with this one but sure enough, here’s Aderyn ‘standing and delivering’…

4 Likes

Curious if this is in the archive, when I search for Malcom it initally shows as an option but when selected nothing appears. No worries if not saved, just curious!

A guest [?] at Liliana and Bardy’s apartment.

4 Likes

His name is Donny

2 Likes