Peeing girls

and there are always those who want to ´´ make fun´´ who likes this type of content, being totally hypocritical, because we are on a VOYERISM site, which is a fetish too lol

I like the bathroom cams, because I get to see activities that are normally very private. But I also understand not every participant would want a camera looking at their toilet.

2 Likes

Yes they all like it deep down inside, If the tenants chooses to have toilet cams then it should not be a problem. Just look at another cam if you don’t like it.

Here we go, if you don’t like it there is probably another realm where they are fucking for the camera.

10 Likes

Superb view as she knows she is being watched.Can someone translate what she says about the toilet :rofl:

6 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

(girl in shower)

4 Likes

Only the mold at the left wall and beneath the valves, this bathroom seriously become a danger for personal health this way…

6 Likes

Whole place is basically a s__thole…

Basically the whole country…

But she pisses in the bath, so what’s not to like!

2 Likes

Pee as it is (sounds strange but is a fact), is almost sterile. You need to clean up urine because bacterials afterwards infects it and then it starts to smell bad and starts to be also a health risk, but that is only avter a few hours after leaving it somewhere without cleaning.

The mold on that wall is a fungus that is a far more bigger risk for health. A fungus exhales spores into the air where you breathe it, which can cause serious respiratory infections.

2 Likes

When I was first prescribed contact lenses my optometrist cautioned me about placing the lenses in my mouth. He suggested it would be more sterile to pee on them if they needed moisturizing. That was over 40 years ago and I have never forgotten his point.

2 Likes

Roisin pisses in the bath over her feet.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Peace pissing in the shower. (Then she removes the shower head to give herself an e___a!)

9 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes