Peeing girls

And poop, she sprayed air freshener all around the bathroom!

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm4/cam18/cleo-friends-fun-sexy-play-in-bath-mar-25

Cleo pees at 15:57:20.

5 Likes

Great clip . i misssed it on the 25th. ‘‘Girls just wanna have fun.’’

Please saved😀

You need to go here to create an archive request.

Unfortunately, you have to request it within 48 hours. The moments operators only have access to 48 hours worth of the timeline.

It may have already been saved, in which case you’ll find it in the archive, which, apparently, you and I don’t have access to.

1 Like

Ha Cleo, Come back at least as a guess please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The clip was from March 2018 :rofl:

Oh yes i only noticed the day and month ! Hahaha Still a good clip

2 Likes

That fooled me too!

Eva took a nice warm pee all over Montana's leg. Lucky leg!!!
2 Likes

I have requested an archive.

And here is a screengrab of the action!

6 Likes

I had the impression earlier that they did these games before, but at their former realm the shower was covered with a matte glass panel providing us to see them clearly while showering. You only could see the contours of their bodies. This time we could realy watch them. Gorgeous ladies these two, absolutaly two of the top 10 at the site.

1 Like

They are Back?

In which realm?

1 Like

they are at the moment guests of honor at the realm of Karolina and Adam. Seesm they get a new realm together with Teresa
See: VHTV Content Updates - #76 by jabbath1987

I know See: VHTV Content Updates - #76 by jabbath1987

I wrote a remarks about Teresa (relam53) and them because they live 4,000 km away from each other [if UTC of them are good]

@Peepo52 @G.Courbet1866 You know what date it is, right? :wink:

2 Likes

You can’t trust anything on 1 April!

1 Like

In my remarks on realm53 14hours ago 'Or maybe we are April 1st’https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/teresa-realm53-will-be-moving-to-realm87-and-live-with-montana-eva-after-relocation/15976

Ofc I Know :wink:

2 Likes