Arina

Yep and thanks - I always look out for your posts explaining what is actually happening :grinning: Thanks again for doing so!

The bathtub is going to overflow guys !! :boom:

1 Like

why does it say old for where they say offline

… because there’s another new Pasha & Arina realm further down in the apartment list.

It’s normal who has two apartments with GMT Pasha & Arina +7 GMT Pasha & Arina apartment with reallifecam cameras at Voyeur House TV and Pasha & Arina (old) +7 GMT [OFFLINE] personal reasons https://voyeur-house.tv / realm89

1 Like

Arina looks like she’s ill. Hope all is well.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to Artem? His name is still on the apartment with Nari but he hasn’t been seen there for weeks.

1 Like

He was stopping with Pasha & Arina until the last place went offline

Yes, I know but that whole mess with the tough looking guys that came pulling cameras off the wall seem to have shaken things up and I hope Artem wasn’t blamed for the whole incident. I thought after Tristan and Siora left he would be nice and cozy with Nari and Bari but then Bari left the project for whatever reason (I don’t know) and then Artem left the apartment that was labeled with his name to stay with Pasha and Arina. The whole thing is very confusing and strange.

I get you but unfortunately I don’t know anything more

It’s their manager that should know the answer to that… But knowing the usual situation, it’s all normal, just tenants circulation per places and house lists. I know in the last days not even Nari was there but was some girl randomly visiting to do shows to vh cams

1 Like

Even though the energy usually found with Pasha and Arina seems a little low, the cat is cute. Let’s give them time to either a) settle in or b) figure out what the hell is happening. Agreed they are one of the best couples on the site. And she is just amazing!

continue where you left off

2 Likes

i maybe a bit slow but is this not Junes place, or was I should say

Yes, the same

You could say they have went full circle and are back where they started. :wink:

Guess where is Arina?

1 Like

Below gorgeous Pasha…lucky woman!!! :innocent:

1 Like

I wanted to reach out and smack the screen.

1 Like

haha you beat me to that comment :rofl: