Arina

Yes but they had cats! :laughing:

1 Like

I am sorry, I realise that one was just a tenuous link to the original point about yoga. :blush:

Careful David your bias is showing :rofl:

I did say I would miss them both…admittedly for very different reasons in each case though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

nice stockings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i miss arina so much =( i hope he have coming good in new year.

1 Like

With their recent visits, any word if they will return to the project?

2 visits were just Arina without Pasha

Arina & Pasha at Edrym & Rosa’s place. 22 June 2023

2 Likes

Well I have to say Arina is not the same. She was relentless in trying to get Pasha off. Pasha was trying to get some sleep and Arina kept playing with his ass either with her fingers or a vibrator or dildo. Pasha’s problem seemed to be that he could not get off. Constant hard-on. Arina kept going and going and going. Roza had her hand in Arina’s pussy for an hour literally. That was about 9 hours of action from Arina almost nonstop. Plenty of action in the bathroom too. Not that I’m complaining.

Later: Well I was wrong. Pasha finally did get his rocks off. I don’t know why he would not let Arina lick the cum off of his stomach but he DID let her suck his dick that just been in Arina’s ass. Note the time. This turned out to be a Arina sex party since about midnight.

1 Like

Remember this? From before?

1 Like

would like to see the red head again!

Grisha is his name

1 Like

The correct name for him is Grischa. Not likely to happen but this IS VHTV so…

1 Like

Welcome back you 2

I just hope that moving to another time zone doesn’t have a negative impact upon the dynamics of the realm.

1 Like

God damn, this is some good news :star_struck: :star_struck:
So happy to see these two :smiling_face:

I wonder if +4GMT means they are close to Edrym and Roza

Welcome back :hugs:

@NotSeth must be in heaven :crazy_face:

1 Like

We will just have to have a little patience to see if they visit.

1 Like

Welcome back u guys :hugs:
Super Mario Hello GIF by Mashed

2 Likes