Participant whom you wanna see again

I didn’t write that I just said that elaine likes bdsm… :wink:

2 Likes

I understood no problem. :hugs:

2 Likes

Meloetta

3 Likes

George and Ary and Sally , contact them and bring them back , or at least Ary and Sally,
i am sure they can find some good looking men around them . i know Ary and George had some issues in the past and i think they broke up eventually. can i get some thumbs up , here guys ???

They left years ago. No chance at all they will be back

Ary and George are still in the archive. :hugs:

That’s a very definitive statement, when you can’t see the future. It’s probably more accurate to say it’s highly unlikely . :wink:

2 Likes

And Anni was a sweetheart too.

4 Likes

Would like to see Candy Red

2 Likes

Would really love to see good old Red again… Even though I have mentioned that before. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Allow me a slight detour from the proper theme here, and name four guest girls I’d love to see again. They are Rene (Rejolda and KristyKrabs & Timotheo), Dunja (Silver & Bradley), Belinda (Sophia, Claudia and Elon) and Lika (Shana) :heart:

3 Likes

I vote instantly for Belinda. Adorable. :hearts:

4 Likes

The lovely and incredibly sexy MIRA!

3 Likes

Ohhhhh yeah! I fell in lust with her :sweat_smile: :smiling_imp:

Swinging Heat Wave GIF by lilcozynostril

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I’m not here to start on discussion on managers or VHTV behind the scenes. All I know is that I miss being able to see this, especially when there is no activity happening and i just want something on my second screen. Whether it is realistic or not is not the point ,I just wanna be able to watch @Flora again :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Of course I miss see volt too :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There is a quite big archive for that… :crazy_face:

Stressed Sean Astin GIF

6 Likes

Seeing Tristan tonight reminded me how much I miss Barbara…