Participant whom you wanna see again

I miss seeing couples like this on the site :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Could you please leave the date stamp on these clips please and also say who they are and the relevant realms as well. Cheers Then we could look at the archives as well.

3 Likes

it was Christian and Ruta, they always had a movement, today’s youth do everything pretended

2 Likes

Thank you for the update.

2 Likes

I would like to see more +30 participants and not just youth

4 Likes

Christian and Ruta actually have some memorable archive clips. Just take a look at some of them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I just had a dip into the archives for those moments, :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

GIA-ANTONY

7 Likes

Wow, that is a beutiful pic of an astonishing young lady :heart: :hugs: :heart:

3 Likes

Both of them, Gia and Anthony, is placed in the archive with 59 videos combined between them. :heart: :heart_eyes: :fire:

2 Likes

Sorry pal,but you are making an honest mistake now. The post I answered to is the one with Lilka, two posts above the one you refer to. And she’s in the archive too :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, correct. Quite a lot more videos with Lilka too. :heart_eyes: :fire:

3 Likes

Otto. Sylvester. Edrym

6 Likes

Lola. Juliet. Her best female friend the Guest Girl. Courtney. Heather. Red. :fire: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Belle, Bella, Elaine

4 Likes

I found this image of Juliet and Lisa from 2019.

9 Likes

Stunningly wonderful. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The lovely Mira

6 Likes

I am sure that Mira will make occasional visits to Henry’s realm.

3 Likes

I think that is pretty definite. Mira will quite regurlarly stop by for visits. :hugs:

3 Likes