Participant whom you wanna see again

Emili & Stayls have been scrapped, VHTV says that realms can’t stay on for a specific length of time but yet Sophia & Elon has never been off :thinking: someone’s speaking a load of bullshit, the simple reason S&E take in a lot more views.

I write again… Demira & Myagi, Foxy Lady, Aldon

Hi mate, scraped is a bit of a strong word and not really true.

Initially, Emili & Stayls were taken off the list by mistake as there was a miscommunication and they gave that server to other participants.

Sophia & Claudia have always maintained that as soon as they got their papers sorted out in Spain they would be back and indeed they are doing that right now. It has nothing to do with views and Emili & Stayls would always be welcomed back, but it is kind of impossible at the moment.

The last I heard that Emili is in Moldova trying to get somewhere else and Stayls is unable to leave Ukraine due to the emergency laws requiring all men between 18 and 60 to stay in the country as they might be needed to fight.

3 Likes

Can you still donate to them through the site?

Yes through here VHTV Stands with Ukraine. You can help too

Here:

1 Like

A senior moment ( or typo - i am not sure) I meant Harley of course !!!

Do we have any news from BElla will sh return to the program?

jeff&violet, Bree&Drew, Edda, Ada

1 Like

Mikl coupled with Viva

Could I make a request? That when you make a suggestion could you include a picture of the participant/s so that those of us that have not been here that long can see who you mean please? Sorry to be a PITA :innocent:

1 Like

Yes good idea!

Bertha! (with Jules)

i watched her for quite a while (no hardship) trying to get a snap with her facing the camera- from her shy days. image

2 Likes

Lilly and Edda!

Edda & lilly
image image

3 Likes

Is there any update on Emily & Stayls…. I wanna see Emily again….:pleading_face:

Some of these were participants and some were regular (permanent) guests: Milana, Melania, Isabelle (without that fucking idiot Bono, please!), Demira, Gaby, Elly, Laryssa, Lola, Katerina (she was a permanent guest at Dylan and Klara’s). And of course, last but definitely not least, Jaz. :blush:

Plus one current guest who keeps disappearing - Minna, who pops up at Amilee’s and Macy’s realms then disappears for long stretches.

For Isabelle just check Barbara`s place (unfortunately it is with the idiot)