finally a different pictureā€¦ well done mate

s__t looks like i spoke too soon

:+1:

1 Like

Currently at A & S.

Yan is Evelyn wel heel snel vergeten

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Actually you know someone is hurting when they try to fuck someone else as soon as possible. Its called a rebound

Youā€™re busting my balls because thereā€™s no evelyn together with yan, and this is making you nervousā€¦

1 Like

Did he remember her when?? :grin:

If he fucked others in different occasions during the ā€œrelationshipā€ why wouldnā€™t he be doing the same when the ā€œrelationshipā€ ended? Not even a surprise being who the girl they went to call to keep the views on the realm and with the predicted show

First of all i was not talking to you.

Second of all i did not say yan and evelyn are together i just said this is a rebound girl

Bring her back please!! :pleading_face:

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

forgive me but what did we see of evelyn other than all the fights with yan and sex in the dark when it rarely happenedā€¦

@jamesdeenV3 your answers you can put them where the sun donā€™t shineā€¦ :joy: :joy:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

someone get a nurse hes talking to himself again :cry:

please donā€™t make me vulgarā€¦ I want to finish this evening in peaceā€¦I wish you a happy nightā€¦

Where is Evelyn? :pleading_face: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Yan said she is gone.

1 Like

I donā€™t know but I think from what we saw tonight that their relationship didnā€™t work even after they left their apartmentā€¦