Otto & Lola

Lola getting ready :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

i think we already know that the translating computer cannot handle the difference between him annd her and his and hers etc. You have to guess which one is meant.

I’m sorry.I don’t speak English, so I translate through translate.Even though I try to correct it , sometimes the result is confusing.

Yes sure we know that but obviusly Harrison 10633 didn’t so i just put him right.

Thanks for understanding

Alternatively, you can simply write in your native language. We have the globe back with which we can translate, or we use our own addons that are implanted in the browser. Is sometimes the easier way if you have problems with the translation program. However, the translation of the globe is sometimes a bit strange, but that’s just the way it is… :wink:

and that’s the problem.When I translate several addons here, the result is different for everyone.

I often feel the same way. The last rescue is usually Deepl.

1 Like

the one I’ve been using for the last few minutes

I use an addon for the Firefox browser. Called TWP and works relatively well. I actually write in German and the addon then translates it into English. For the translation I can choose between Google, Yandex and Deepl. When I write in German in the forum and translate with the globe, it is translated by Microsoft and often differs greatly from the translations.

It’s just not easy when you depend on these translation programs. But I was able to express myself 95% of the time in an understandable way.

but German and English are relatively similar, so easily translatable.But the Czech language ? Now I had to change a few expressions because DeePl didn’t know

We probably won’t find a real solution. :wink:

But we’ve gotten way off topic now. So we better stop and focus again on Otto & Lola, who are just having a relaxing bath here. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

yan ancora con il telefono in mano…dici che sei un uomo ma la penso come evelyn…non crescerai mai continuando cosi

Ребята, Эвелин не скидывала эротические фото никому, сорра была по другому поводу.

in my opinion you both need to put the phone down and start trust each other or this relationship going to end up real badly.

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes