Otto & Lola

Mec, es tu déjà allé dans un complexe naturiste ( camping, résidence, hôtel … etc)? Personne n’y impose une nudité à quiconque… Cela s’appelle juste de la tolérance!!!

i think we got it already … calm down

I say the same to you
(and for the others)

1 Like

I took the liberty on taking you off ignore to see your reply carlos, I’ve fixed parts of your post :+1:

Carlos repetition, as always, amphibious, shy, afraid of light, always in dark. carlos always avoiding good conversation, progress in posts :thinking: nothing, same old s__t over & over again repeat, repeat, repeat. Oh well back on ignore (I don’t even want to see a reply) stick to you social media

1 Like

Also the same s__t you say, always all good, no matter how, it’s paid of course

Maybe Carlos is a (not well made) bot as he seems not to know much words at all and is not even able to learn new words or statements? :joy: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

A&S are on their way home, and seem to be taking Y&E with them for part of the way

2 Likes

who knows, maybe Y&E could be A&S next guest or lodgers, after all Y&E never seem to be at their own place most of the time

uhm, of many theories i think this is the extremely improbable one

Stayed up to 3am last night but before the action really started - such bliss to catch up with two of my favourite women interacting! Such an unexpected treat only added to the moment :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

It’s called Carlos GPT and the opposite of the famous AI

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

So good to see the four of you enjoying yourselves , Looked like everyone had a nice relaxing and fun evening…

3 Likes

5 Likes

Archie misses Ariela… :heart:

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Yes - very clear! They need to bring her back to cure Archie :grinning:

1 Like

Video in Ariela & Sebastian topic

8 Likes

2 Likes

Enjoy your meal :fried_egg:

1 Like