Odri & Pat

no, but to be fair who will care

VH should since they supposedly knows that they opened a new place today… but seems their twitter was hi-jacked by another realm to advertise other type of things

To be fair it’s not a new realm number. Maybe their alert system only works with new realm numbers joining… About the other thing I will do a ticket.

why…just be patient :grinning:

Yeah, and the names are changed automatically by divine intervention :grin: :grin:

That’s her? Then Dobby has a drama rival

Better than two gay guys in Jules apartment that never have sex with anyone apart from jerking off to webcam

Wrong site!

why did you decide so?

The quantity of realms keep getting increasing but the quality i am not so sure, we used to have 30 houses at one point 3 years ago and now above 40 lmao

the more popular the project, the more realms there will be, the main thing is that the VH equipment can withstand the load

Because you had M&H on a different realm!

Have you read what I asked? and that was a quote, as you can see from the message

you should do a brain transplant

1 Like

The short-haired one has to have the worst body of a female i has ever seen on VH. She shaped like them Indigious Amazon people that be on those Discovery channel Documentaries

Para ti es mejor, pero ya hay lesbiana y no son un exito aquí, sorry por ti y tus deseos.

I guess you have a perfect body. Insult is easy.

1 Like