Nude House

@kaya how many girls and how many guys? And yes 10 in total.

Charly (taking photo)

Sat down (left to right) Archi, Demira, Myagi, Dora, Aldon

This is horrible, sorry to say… How is this place approved even? They are hijacking the website.

2 Likes

Thanks I know I can count on you :wink:

things to come Id hope

1 Like

Now we know where Aldon going to be. :yum:

1 Like

I will treat that house like the Kazantip house and add all of them as guest when adding to Wiki

They need a lot more cameras in that big of place

Charley-Dora- Demira - Mygai - Aldon and archie i believe is imcoming

2 Likes

Agree, they have 5 living room cams and not one of them gives a decent close up view of either couch.

Got to love this. Management cannot tell us who is moving in. So much for any sort of checks on the characters moving in.

Its more like a frat house like in the US.

this reminds me of the huge +7 house with Charly and Dora there was like 10 people living there

1 Like

well just see who is on the couch it’s always the same team i am not interested for my part

Tenants from what we know for now: Charly Dora, Demira Myagi, Aldon, Syuri, Cleo, male couple, girl without name (at least not mentioned by Kate). Not sure if enough place for everyone same time

And Archi as a guest

I try to make myself an overview now and I don’t think the house is that big actually. Downstairs livingroom and kitchen and one bathroom. Upstairs the three bedrooms and the other bathroom. It is a bit bigger than Kazantip but not much

I just checks the streets in the surrounding area and all the street people are nowhere to be seen.

Whatever it is, I think it makes the website 10 times worse.

hell yes cleo and syuri together vhtv take my money

1 Like

So what is to become of their apartment?

1 Like