Nude House

Thanks for your help! Actually guys didn’t realize they could bring harm to pets, they just thought it could help in potty training (though it’s obviously extremely awful idea). We gave them some better tips on doing that in acceptable ways :slightly_smiling_face: No Way Reaction GIF

1 Like

Glad someone caught the issue with the cats and the ribbons have been removed, hopefully the tenants will be more careful in the future. If they are not sure about a training technique, they should Google it just to be safe.

1 Like

So I think a 4some swap is totally out of the question. Yesterday during cards when Arina kisses June, June didn’t look the least bit interested. And during todays foursome when Arina was leaning on June she looked disgusted. What a shame.

1 Like

That is Archi and some other guy pawing over Arina.

Arina is not being responsive. Looks like she was “required” to be there.

Aaaaaaand suddenly she’s hiding in the sauna. Will Archi get lucky with her or no? The bets are on.

Archi has a good track record I’m gonna bet yes

I hope you are right! :pray:

Me 2 mate :pray:

BTW where is Pasha?

I have no idea isabelle’s partner is not present either

she was enjoying archi fingers and him sucking on her tits but sava is all over her all day :man_shrugging:

The realms at GMT+7 rule with their rugs.

1 Like

Cooling down or steaming up?

Good work I never looked there

With all these apartments and their numerous cameras, it’s hard work being a voyeur these days. Luckily there are a some locations offline… :crazy_face:

also I think Jaro is wasted he was throwing up so that’s probably why June left the fun house.

Yeah I think your right

They are both at Nude House, which is actually only a few minutes up the road (based simply upon known timings of people going from one place to the other) from Fun House.

Nude House is offline, did something happen?