Nude House

This is probably a costume for a New Year parade outside, not for the inside :rofl: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :partying_face:

There latest game is to make the floor slippery, maybe with olive oil. I love their antics and their lack of inhibition while at the same time enjoying the fact that I am not their landlord.

Iā€™ve never been nude while watching Nude House. thought just struck me. Do I lose Brownie points?

Anyone else get the urge to nibble on Jaroā€™s bumcakes? They look like your teeth could go in quite a way. thatā€™s why i said nibble not bite. A bite would be too much. spoil your appetite. and probably lead to assault charges. itā€™s just two puddings bouncing around back there. Itā€™s a criminally edible butt.

Another great moment from the most fuckable fantastic girl on VH. BTW Pasha came between her boobs.

4 Likes

AND this is what happened right after. She just keeps getting better.

4 Likes

pasha and arina should go to mira and henry party

Donā€™t think they will travel so far :rofl:

1 Like

ooo so they live far from their place :sweat_smile:

did arina ever been with other guy before pashaā€¦?

2 Likes

Yes, frequently!!! :laughing: :blush:

The boy can snore though. Woo golly he snores.

Yes he most certainly does! :laughing:

He s___ps naked too. :innocent: Mind you, he does almost everything naked nowadays, thankfully!

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been with a Russian guy. When all this Pandemic is over, (hahahahahahahahaha) Iā€™m going to go on a world tour of shags. Try and go with somebody from every country. Iā€™ve done French, Italian, Swiss, Trinidadian, Possibly an Israeli, though he never revealed where he was from (some guesswork involved). I messed up my chance with an Australian and a Kiwi. Oh, Iā€™ve done Ireland at a party in Balham, South London of all places. Iā€™ve done most of England, so no need to bother with homespun hunks. Wales and Scotland, hello. My bed is very comfortable. I live close to public amenities and transport hubs. Donā€™t mind the dog, he doesnā€™t bite unless I give the command. But yeah, Russia would be on the world tour. I guess Ukraine too. Croatia, Hello, love you. Slovakia, hi. Love what youā€™ve done with the place. Hungary, call me when youā€™ve got yourself together. you seem to be having a bit of a moment just now. Iā€™m not really into the whole hot mess thing. Germany Iā€™m really curious about. I heard somebody speaking German recently that really made my knees go weak. Whisper soft German words in my ear and Iā€™m yours. (no pain sessions though) I guess next would be Spain and good god I want to do Spain. I mean i want Spain to do me. oy oy oy! oh and if anyone has a black hair and green eyes combo going on, jump to the front of the line baby!

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, Jaro. Iā€™d like to bounce pennies off his butt. Seems like a fun way to pass an afternoon.

Oh, I forgot the Norwegians and the Iclandic. Yes please. just, yes.

1 Like

As long as you donā€™t bounce them so hard they rebound off the ceiling and hit him (or indeed YOU) on the head! Not sure that would make for a pleasant experience. :innocent:

1 Like

This video is ABSOLUTELY delicious. Arina gives Pasha instructions on eating. Pasha needs a kick in the ass to get on the job. You can tell what her instructions are.

1 Like

No, not really hard. Iā€™d save that for the paddle.

Iā€™ve discovered that all the apartments seem somehow magical if you listen to Janko Nilovic (briliiant musician) while viewing. Even mundane activities take on an almost heroic status. Honestly, if you have any Jank albums, slap them on and then watch some VH with the sound turned down. Itā€™s magical. lol oh and if anyone is in the kitchen cooking, try ā€˜golf openā€™ as accompanying music. :+1:

This is too good! Pasha is fucking Arina and she is really feeling it. He pauses and she wants her panties off. She squirts while he is fucking her after her panties come off but Pasha doesnā€™t know until she whispers it to him. He is highly pissed. He jumps immediately. See next video. LMAOFF

2 Likes

got them both shut down nowā€¦fun and nudeā€¦those crazy kids