Nude House

Yes, there have been some lovely moments shown, involving that cute little thing. :heart_eyes_cat:

So Junes pussy played with some balls. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well someone had to say it. :crazy_face:

I knew someone would jump on that :rofl:

So June has wanked him and buggered him. Blow job next?

I really like the jokes of this beautiful couple

But you got the wrong topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes maybe, but they are fun, and always uninhibited, always good to see, I love them both

1 Like

I agree. Me too. But I will move them to right topic :wink:

1 Like

:grin:

4 Likes

I was really wrong about the topic, I’m sorry

Don’t worry I fixed it. Merry Christmas to you :wink: :+1:

Thank you and wish you the same, merry Christmas. (I think that in several apartments follow the orthodox calendar, it should not be Christmas yet in various places of Vhtv

1 Like

Thanks. Yes many celebrate in January or twice like now and in January :wink:

I love this couple, because they simply share everything, not just sex, there are no blind spots with them, they are wonderful, and June very beautiful, (perfect boobs)

1 Like

Agree. They also never argue or make drama. They are also very creative and just enjoy life. I like them.

1 Like

I also agree, they have an exceptional relationship, they were made for each other. Currently there are only 2 couples where there are no blind spots, (even in the bathroom, where it is a complicated place), this beautiful couple and the couple Kristy & Timotheo, I can only thank for the extremely high level of dedication to the project. This kind of couple (who share everything), I consider a kind of “Platinium” participants

Well I think we should respect the limitis of each people on the project. Overall they are all humans who are fortunately not all the same. I agree I like that they have no problem to show everything they do. And I think they will get more views beause of that too. But not everybody is so uninhibited. Rare finds I agree.

1 Like

I know you would expect me to say this but I must say I am a huge fan of the lovely Jaro! :blush:

2 Likes

Fortunately it is a privilege to be able to accompany this beautiful couple