Nude House

What sex???

You DID see June and Jaro, I presume!!! Grishca was taking an interest in that.

Sex is when you actually participate not perv from the sideline making a nuisance of yourself.

He fulfils a role as a sort of court jester and makes things more interesting than they would be otherwise.

I am mildly obsessed with June. I just wish she would progress with Grishka a little perhaps with a quick blow job.

Let her be carefull, the red head often pee while in this position, she could get wet from it when he suddenly starts…

1 Like

She might like it, I have heard some girls are into that!

Ah! Pasha and Arina are guests tonight. I hope they will have a great time after all they went through.

1 Like

At Nude House, they have a great time. A must see.

One very lucky guy getting a lap dance by two gorgeous women :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

don’t know what they’re doing here, but I have my reservations

1 Like

It is a toy gun.

you can say but you don’t see that in the picture

Exactly! VHTV are hardly going to alllow the real thing on camera I am sure. They have had that there for a little while now so if there was an issue, I am sure it would have been dealt with by now.

when you see this for the first time you start to think

Yes, I can well imagine that seeing it for the first time is quite alarming. I must admit, it was for me too, in all honesty.

I saw it earlier. It shoots plastic balls. Junes little cat played with them. :rofl:

As long as it doesn’t learn how to fire the gun (and the plastic balls) at anyone!!! :laughing:

It is a very curious little fellow. Saw it playing with the christmas lights in livingroom today :rofl: