Nude House

i keep meaning to ask you ,why do russians eat so late i seen a lot they eat a meal well past midnight

IMO this will be because they s___p habit is to accommodate other time zones so their whole routine would be at different times.

6 Likes

Well at least you called them beautiful! :laughing:

this guy have a huge dick :grimacing:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Grischa seems to be enjoying being the one man (if you exclude all of us of course) audience! :grin:

why Bono and Isabelle are dressed all the time???

Most likely they live in the time zone GMT 0 local time does not match their biological because if you start from the local time, then they eat very late or very early

1 Like

i did not want to be rude with them, just for you as I know you fancy their tools :laughing:

Maybe! :innocent:

In all seriousness, I must admit, I do find them very watchable and I appreciate the fact that they have fully embraced the spirit of the name of the place by not wearing clothes very often.

in this case, i can only agree with you even if i am not an amateur of such spectacle (more or less…) :wink:

Jaro say’s if not to piss in sink then

1 Like

There is the toilet…

this is a piss together

2 Likes

June’s aim is to keep the toilet clean. Jaro’s aim helps…

So far Grishkin has licked June’s tits. He has also publicly masturbated her briefly. It would be both logical and interesting to see June masturbating the other two male members?

Grischa! :roll_eyes: You were sort of close though :laughing:

4 Likes