Nude House

Seriously why should I stop watching because of five minutes inappropriate pissing? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

You slag of the pissing but yet you still watch. 22 hours ago you promised no more posts? Plenty of other sites to watch.

One of the most famous sights of Brussels. This is a miniature fountain statue in the shape of a naked boy pissing into a pool. in the house of nudists he is a living attraction :rofl:

1 Like

Strange marks on June’s back.

Please show me where I said no more posts. I read the comments and respond.

just when i was thinking is June boyfriend ,gay or bi i think all 3 guys are gay

what the fuck is June doing with him

Haha i agree

yes it is your national symbol Manneken-Pis, meaning “the little man [who] pisses” in Dutch, is a fountain in the form of a bronze statue 55.5 centimeters high.3f7ca85653b844fc0be327f7b395241a93d973a2_2_690x456

Jeanneke-Pis, meaning “the little girl [who] pisses” in Brussels, is a statue with a fountain located in Brussels, Belgium. She represents the sister of the Manneken-Pis.

1 Like

while in the nudist house there are only pissing boys. But I will hope that the pissing boy will have a sister :rofl: Thanks for the detailed story

1 Like

yes flora-Pis :rofl: :joy:

Not so. June has pissed into a tumbler at least twice.

I am impressed by the team’s repertoire. They are always up to something and they appear to enjoy it also. The fact is that most apartments simply cant be bothered I think.

but not in the kitchen sink?

vht replies that it is privacy that cannot do anything vht supports this behavior

for the vht shows lets make the inhabitants worse bulls__t

the redhead who throws his cigarette ashes on the bedroom floor lacks education

they watch maybe for the girl ,she looks great but only got eyes for her prick boyfriend