No underwear

Stephanie from the archive.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Artem, proving that relaxing without underwear, really IS the way forward. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

As a balance to the photos i have been posting on ‘‘Underwear’’ i offer this image

13 Likes

With how much they’re casually naked I do wonder how warm they must keep the apartments :joy:

7 Likes

With some of our gorgeous guys NOT being naked at times when it would really nice to see them so, I can’t help wondering how cold it really is in some places. I have heard comments from certain quarters that it IS too cold for them to be naked at the moment. :cry:

Start of heating period houses need some time to get warm and cozy…

Seriously, how long does it take to heat a house…not long surely?! I am certain beyond ANY doubt whatsoever that VHTV can afford steep (if that is what they are going to be) heating bills. They need to be able to, if they are going to run things sensibly.

Well depends on the building and type of heating. I need about half a day for example when I was on vacation to get the temperature in house cozy warm again.

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

An oldie juli 2019 Bonnie dancing in the kitchen…she was mad and beautiful

6 Likes

Underwear or no underwear image

7 Likes

I was doubting underwear or no underwear but because you see her pus i say no underwear,

6 Likes

No no no in my opinion that’s underwear However she look very good either way !!

9 Likes