Nina & Kira

Enhorabuena a las dos, esperemos que el niño crezca con la bendicion de Dios, y que os venga pronto las ganas de tener relaciones sexuales de nuevo porque creo que habeis olvidado como se hace. Os quiero sobre todo a la cantante

A big boy :wink: Congratulations :two_hearts:

Congratulations both

Congratulations, Both of You!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

Kira has just given birth today , sex would be the last thing on her mind Just shut up about the girls having sex, so p…s off everyone is getting fed up with you✌️

que desagradable eres. intento mandar un mensaje de felicidad y asi me contesta

I wouldn’t bother in future,

Can anyone delete this stupid prat’s messages

Thanks Rob

Will invoice you later for my fee :rofl:

1 Like

Creo que nunca he faltado el respeto y no tomeraré que lo hagas

congrats !!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You certainly got that right. You “tried” to send a message of happiness. But, the moment you mentioned Kira and Nina having sex or not having sex or forgetting how to have sex or anything else about sex, you failed miserably at what you claim to have “tried” to do. But, you knew that already because you did it deliberately.

Every time you mention Kira and Nina and ‘sex’ in the same sentence or paragraph, you disrespect not only Kira and Nina, but everyone in this topic who is a fan of the girls.

You’re not stupid, Algeciras (maybe a few other choice adjectives), and everyone here knows you’re not stupid because everyone here knows what you’re doing. And, what you’re doing is this.

“An internet troll, or online bully, deliberately tries to offend, cause trouble or directly attack people by posting derogatory comments on Facebook posts, blogs, under YouTube videos, on forums and other social media, such as Twitter and Instagram.”

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others’ perception." Wikipedia

This is the only “food” you’ll get from me, troll, so don’t bother replying. I won’t respond, until you clean up your act completely and permanently.

And, I would request that no one else respond to him, either.

3 Likes

I am so very happy for this couple. It is always joyful to see you “friends” have a healthy new c___d. May they have many happy years together. We will never forget you and hope to see you elsewhere later. Peace to you :heart_decoration:

I hope Kira had a good :nights s___p ,she deserves it😻

True, but depending on the feeding style it may be short naps. Either way, she will make it work. She’s a strong loving lady

1 Like

Let’s face it Kira is used to short naps when she was pregnant :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Possibly a message coming from Nina?

wishing them all the best in your adventures and congratulations on the birth of your baby boy :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: