Nikki, Arina

That’s a party is it :laughing: Wow, nothing on the table except their stock items like phones and a vape :laughing:
If this is the height of enjoyment thank god they ain’t sad :laughing:

1 Like

Caught watching.

11 Likes

2 Likes

No offense, but it’s a boring apartment

5 Likes

Can’t argue against that pal :laughing:

5 Likes

Where has Arina gone

2 Likes

Perhaps @jabbath1987 can clarify where she is or is supposed to be :rofl:
She should i assume be living here. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

The star of this apartment is currently the cat

:rofl:She keeps the motion cameras running

7 Likes

How could I? As you know I do not watch this place and besides that how can I know where she went? And why should I even care? :wink:

1 Like

9 Likes

Is Arina on vacation with Edrym, or where is she?

10 Likes

11 Likes

Is Nikki trying to send a message with that sweater :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Jingle My Bells :rofl:

8 Likes

Amuses me how so many wear stuff with english wording on, I don’t go around wearing T shirts or whatever in b___dy russian wording or other languages :rofl:

5 Likes

Always thought it was Ring my bell :rofl: then again lets not be pedantic :rofl:

6 Likes

That is just simply a main problem we have with this site. With the bad views camera angle or placement whatever especially the bathrooms for example it’s always hard to know if someone is on the toilet and what they are doing on it or even if they are in that room or to know if they are even home. You can check every room and all the lights get left on so you don’t know

3 Likes

Not the b___dy attitude young man, you should know your place, you are here to serve us pervs you know as you know everything, or so i have heard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

10 Likes

I have a pretty good guess as to what they are doing on the toilet. :poop: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes