🎁 Nice ass of the week 05.02.24 -11.02.24 (Completed)

Congrats @John78 :clap: and great pick to choose @letsdothis :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your opinion and your great commitment :slightly_smiling_face:

I would also like to congratulate all …

A little note to you @Alex666, as a lottery manager you should be impartial or vote for everyone, my personal opinion …

And I don’t agree. I think we have rights to choose what/who we like too :cry:

3 Likes

I accept your opinion, I just think it’s easy to overturn everything with your own staff …

Let’s take an A&A or Henry flat … all participants and the manager vote for their flats … We’ve already had something similar …

Is it then a vote of the forum users or a competition to see who can mobilise more of their own people?

This will be similar to the other votes where flats won for Helloween, sometimes with little or no decoration.

If you go and check all the posts, you will see that Alex666 was impartial and voted for everyone

A few were forgotten, but when I checked again, I saw that he didn’t always give :heartbeat: and maybe that’s why it was overlooked.

For those who were fighting for first place at the end, he was always there (not always with a :heartbeat:).

The only real question is whether a participant and manager is allowed/able to vote for himself!

As I understand @VHTV, this is perfectly OK.

jesus h christ . its a little fun , why does everything have to have negativity , its not like your going to win the lottery ,

1 Like

If they are going to vote for everyone then why vote at all, it don’t change anything unless they miss one

1 Like

Looking at the best boobs topic it seems participants are not allowed to win as there was a tie

Maybe Shana should have posted the picture and Henry should have just voted… :wink:

(Please excuse the bad joke)

It looks like the rules have not yet been fully worked out …

It’s quite funny that you say this after what you said about placing a vote on this topic

John, thank you very, very much!! You didn’t need to do that. That’s very kind of you. Awesome!!

3 Likes

Thanks, Pacer, for the very nice words. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

Congratulations to ass poster and ass owner😎
Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

3 Likes

Why does the picture make me think of the former US election campaign and the slogan: “Who’s Nailin’ Paylin?” :crazy_face:

Ur welcome anytime :hugs:

1 Like