New russian anti "LGBTQ propaganda" law threatening participants?

Just heard that in Russia they are extending their already strict anti “LGBTQ propaganda” laws. I’m not sure on the details. It was already forbidden to make “LGBTQ propaganda” available to minors, now it seems they are extending this to all age groups. Could this be a threat to participants who let people watch their same sex activities and thereby promote this “satanic western life style”?

As the streams are not broadcasted in Russia nothing will happen at all.

@jabbath1987 Thank you for that positive reply. I hope that this decree will not have an impact on the participants private lives if the live in Russia.

I wouldn’t make it that easy for myself, you can also watch it in Russia via VPN, among other things, otherwise users in Russia would not be able to watch VHTV and even participants watch other participants here.

Of course you can. Still do not see a problem…

Russian government has recently voted a new law to ban LGBT public communication. The previous law was extended now to adults. What would be the impact on VHTV Gay and lesbian apartments located in Russia? Are they breaking Russian law?

This may be the reason that certain realms are now very quiet.

Already discussed before. Just more Russian :poop:
No impact at all…

1 Like

I wouldn’t be so quick in making that statement especially based on your past history

Only when I was wrong once does not mean I won’t make my statements here…

Seriously who cares about Russian :poop: laws??? :joy: :joy:

Probably the Russians?

Holding a blank piece of paper in the street and getting 10 years in jail for it?

Well good nobody looks in their apartments isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

True.

But what would happen if they were reported?

Most likely the Russians have other things to do at the moment. They are crapping their pants because Ukraine attacked their air bases :joy: :joy:

Man I’ve been saving that one up for a long time. Darn it! :joy: