Nessia & Ulyana

Yeah, that’s why we are using terms like “if you were a good business man” :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe for decoration :joy::joy:

Hey six bankruptcies and you can still become president of USA, there is hope for me. :rofl:

Planning relocation to US? :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

Not a snowballs hope in hell

1 Like

1 Like

Will miss her as well. I named her Goldie because of that golden blonde hair And then she will black :star_struck:

I’m pleased to see Nessia and Ulyana have their own appartment. They weren’t very active when at Katia’s but as I often find on VHTV - hope springs eternal!

That is the reason I keep buying Lotto tickets :rofl:

why thereza and blond guy always squat they are homeless tired to see them in vhtv

They set up the place there :wink:

Seriously how old is this tin, WTF still uses tin openers?

1 Like

Fix your eyes! (or ask Rob to give back binoculars :stuck_out_tongue:) The “thingy” where you put your finger and pull to open the tin broke so tin opener was a viable option :innocent: :rofl:

Hmmmmmmmmm I will take your word for it as you seem like a trustworthy sort of fellow :slightly_frowning_face:

Yep, bad eyes for sure :rofl: :rofl:. But I meant it - you can see that “thingy” next to the tin :slightly_smiling_face:

How is it called in english. I’m not even sure how would I call it in my native language :rofl:

Ok I see it, my bad, seems like once again I am having to apologise to the forum. :crazy_face:

in america we call it a can opener and and still use it most ever day when opening something to eat such as green beans or corn.

All the tins here are pull open

we even have electric can openers that can mount under cabinet…

Those went out with the dinosaurs :rofl:

1 Like