Nena & Viktor

Look from the other side, for many 880€ is a spit in the sea.

1 Like

Shyguy You have to keep the tension going. When Nena, and the guys are gone and Vas & Almira do webcaming again. :rofl: :joy:

I’m more in favor of having language lessons at Vyeronika, even with little clothing. :crazy_face:

Of course only to improve my Russian and maybe help her with the German… :smile:

2 Likes

What is the name girl in black panties? She’s so beautiful :slight_smile:

Realm 91 only has 12 cams… :face_with_monocle:

The list of participants and guests is here, but to answer your question I’m guessing you mean Vyeronika

@Mohrchi The weblink for cam12 shows as cam14

Thanks, that’s Veronica :slight_smile:

Can I send message to Veronica?

You can only book German or Russian courses with her … :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

The first one booked the video show… Ups… was Viktor … :rofl: :joy:

So a company based in the US is doing payments in Russian rubles. Maybe I should report them? :stuck_out_tongue:

Supercoin Corp.

Address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, USA

Postal address: 340 S LEMON AVE #7764, WALNUT, CA 91789, USA

E-mail: mailbox@teletype.in

:joy: just looked at the site again after reading your post and the payments are being processed by cloudtips, which is like a Russian version of PayPal (not exactly but easiest way to explain in English)

:joy: I leave the drama causing to other posters on here

Yep and an American company working with a Russian payment provider is quite not allowed with the current sanctions imposed…

1 Like

What an apartment to be let loose in now with just three of the best looking girls on the planet

Apart from that, the prices are exorbitant and not realistic

The prices are probably linked to the gas price. :crazy_face: :laughing:

With Putins war euphoria these only women’s hauses will be more and more regular.

1 Like

ou es Viktor se cache t’il?