Nari, Gek, Annet

as long as she is there i don’t care with Archie and Tristan there with her i imagine a lot of sex will be taking place i think Annet and Tristan are the 2 main webcam user’s Tristan used to webcam in other apartments prior to this

yeah, both rooms are set up for webcamming!

yeah Tristan and Annet I’m guessing i no Archie has never webcammed neither has Nari

maybe Gek i have no idea about him

1 Like

Who cares ? :rofl:

3 Likes

i dont i hate webcam im here for Nari only

1 Like

I have a ? remember the beautiful Asian girl that always danced real sexy with the blonde stud. lots of sex in the nude house! on the couch and bedroom was it Syuri ? Ok it was Omar & Syuri

yes i loved Syuri i wish she would return

The Bandaged legged beauty Nari

2 Likes

I also miss The gorgeous June & Isa. but we still see her at Bono place

1 Like

And Cleo as well, but I’m not sure her temper is compatible with a come back to this realm

What’s the name of the more blond guy?

1 Like

Nari is back Welcome back Nari😍

1 Like

Who is now the Nari’s Boy friend? Archi, Gek or both?

Ancora un altro appartamento dove fanno show davanti alla webcam??? Basta cazzo!!! Avete rotto i coglioni!!! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Archie making his move on Nari

i thought nari is a girlfriend of gek… :rofl: archi you dog go and fuck arina…

Seems Tristan

1 Like

No matter who may be his boyfriend ( i doubt this people have any relantioship) , Archi with his power position will get them all before they have to rotate

had already seen one of the bedroom yesterday web cam sex on chaturbate cam sex all day gek will pay to watch webcam sex :hot_face: