Montana

Tina was used for Ada’s friend there is a vid in archives … but was so many time ago …

I did a search on the name Tina in the archives and nothing was found, but if you can think of another name?

1 Like

Watch videos for free at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes page 1 this is the link … uhmm i’m not so good in lookig for names …

That still leaves the challenge of naming Montana girlfriend.

isabella maybe ?

Love them :slight_smile:

Isabella should be ok, I was just checking the forum because I thought I heard it recently it turns out it is Isabelle that was used in Ayako & Bango topic. :grin:

I bet so many new guests everytime :slight_smile:

But who of them is Isabella and who is Montana? :thinking:

Montana Montana Isabella VoyeurHouse 736 is who we are going with

2 Likes

Yes, the camera placement in this apartment sucks. One is way too far away. Move the cameras closer to the action. They are hot!!!

For those interested Montana is the pink haired slim girl the other one is Eva…From VH.:+1:

See above @jabbath1987

Who is Eva? The curvier one with green tint to her hair who was named Isabella above. The main reason for the question is we already have Eva (Helena’s sister) and that can cause some confusion when creating moments for the archives.

Well if Montana is the slim pink haired girl i suppose there is only one other :rofl: As far as names i was only stating what VH said in their reply to me. What you or others want to do is up to you entirely so don’t shoot the messenger :rofl:

Why not save us a lot of problems if we do. :rofl:

Well so we now name Isabella Eva because that is her name, right?

Arnold Schwarzenegger I Give Up GIF by Jerology

Apparently so, i only asked them and that was what they said. Whether you go with it is up to you. Oh yes and they said she was only a guest so make of it what you will. :+1:

@jabbath1987 also it looks like they have fixed the name in the reply’s post since i asked them a couple of hours ago so well done there eh :+1: