Mira & Henry (Part 1)

You mean Loki

Yes, that is it, thanks mate.

He fucked marica last night

yes, I saw that he needs to get a realm back, donā€™t know why he and his partner left the project.

1 Like

That is correct. Viva is passed around like a piece of meat and appears to enjoy it. The same thing was done with Indira before that. Before Indira there were many others passed around like a piece of meat. It was not just something against Indira. What made Indira stand out is how young she was and the fact that she fell in love with Kostja. Kostja was in the way. And that it BS what Tejo was writing last night. He was just a participant in this passing around. Having to toss out Kostja from the room made the whole event look so much uglier. So it is not an issue of Tejo hate. Tejo was doing what the entire Henri gang has been doing for a very long time. It was Tejoā€™s bad luck that the Indira boyfriend needed to be tossed out of the room.

Viva is a complete nymphomaniac. Give her dp, and sheā€™ll give a third guy head, i can so see her doing it

Jesus, she literally canā€™t get enough

If indira had no boyfriend, nobody makes a big deal out of it

ezgif.com-gif-makerkk

3 Likes

5 Likes

Viva, the gift the keeps on cumming

Please consider not cropping your pics/gifs so everyone can see a time stampā€¦ thanks!

Pictures ok, but gifs are cropped to show specific action.

Has she been fucked enough for tonight

I doubt it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Technically, she hasnā€™t fucked loki, just sucked him, so he and Felix are the two left in Henryā€™s gang, who need to fuck her

ı have to say he nailed pretty good. :face_with_monocle:

I think Bruno lost some weight tonight

Action moved to the bedroom now

1 Like