Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Have you ever seen so many moody and unstable people.

May be she looks disinterest because she is disinterest. While Indira was sitting next to Troy, they were holding hands and hugging, she looked quite happy. It even looked like they will pair off for the evening. Even though they could do the same back in the apartment. So may she is here just because she needs to have a cash flow and a roof over her head, and all your fantasies are just that ? May be Kostija is all she needs ?

2 Likes

who is mikl talking to in the bathroom

Where did Henry go, he gets shana’s and marica’s pussies, and he’s been quiet since then

What fantasies? what is you talking about bro? I just made a statement that she looked uninterested in some parties

Can anyone get the dykes out of the bedroom, so we can see some real fucking…

Is Zarah having trouble holding her l____r?

Yep, these girls are nothing like Gopniks. :slight_smile:

I thought Hailey was a dyke until last night

1 Like

Jirina on a hallway-discussion with Tejo.

He onla grabbed Indira’s butt in the kitchen very short. Is Jirina scared of loosing grounds?

Well Zahra (sp?) puked in the bathroom a few minutes ago and the kitchen sink just now… hopefully Troy doesn’t invite a few people again… disgusting

He went to his secret place that we are not allowed to speak about. :wink:

But someone just threw up in the kitchen in the sink. Too much a_____l? Now the person is lying in bed looking like a walking zombie

1 Like

Troy’s choice of new women aren’t the greatest

He’s in the basement with Mikl :joy:

Maybe the initial intentions weren’t to have them around for more than a day.

1 Like

These kids look like they came from a halfway house

Shana is still openhearted/-minded to Tejo

Who the heck is behind the curtain? How much room is back there? How many are back there? Never seen that before.

The window to the Loggia is open.

I don’t know… I’m curious how long they’ll stay