Mira & Henry (Part 1)

I think Henry is getting a little pissed off with the young girls.

ok, I didn’t touch it, so I don’t know. :rofl:

I tell a lie, he’s obviously perked up again :rofl:

2 Likes

I agree, but she enjoyed her last encounter

Why are they there if they’re just going to huddle together in the fuckroom err I mean bedroom :rofl:

this is to all males on the forum and im not trying to say I know all but being married and raising 1 d______r and d______r has lots of female friends as do the wife then you will know that all females have their periods all at different times of the month. My wifes is irregular sometimes in the beginning and sometimes at the end. The same went for my d______r. Also females tend to get really horny just before they start their period which could explain why Indira was really horny the last time she had great sex. I am just saying don’t know for sure if she is on hers or not

1 Like

Iedereen heeft zijn mond vol over Mikl of Tejo die hun handen overal opleggen bij de dames , moet je de Troy eens in de gaten houden hij is de hele avond al bezig om aan Indira te zitten. zonder succes volgens mij maar hij houdt vol

I don’t know, best ask Troy why his youth club has joined them tonight. :wink:

lol I mean to be honest that could be aq possible reason sometimes i dont understand how some people be overlooking how much unprotected sex these people be having with eachother. And when you have Mikl who does anal with no protection you never know

100 % with you, I had a girl who was especially horny when on her period.

He tries to get back zo older times, when he said a word and she was naked an giving him a blowjob.

And it happened the other way round that she was perking him long enough to get him ready, so she could ride him.

Troy is always ready for her, but she hasn’t fucked him since Kostja is around, just she let him eat her out the other day.

1 Like

Hayley and Zarah are both cutters as you can see the scars on their legs, which means sadly they have issues with emotions and most of the time are unstable. Not a good recipe for a cordial adult meeting really.

They wanted to find a standing house when they come back, so they couldn’t leave them on their own.

Lilo was definitely a cutter, but, she grew to love all the attention and sex she got after living at M&M

Henry and Tejo are always interested no matter who it is :rofl:

Marica hasn’t been very visible, except in the bedroom, she didn’t leave did she

They’ve been sent to their room for misbehaving! :laughing:

Reword that please, you hope very night :rofl:

Teenie orgy in bedroom, and redhead Zarah has a nice pair of titts to render.

Volgens mij niet meer nadat hij terug is gekomen rond de feestdagen een een hele hoop herrie heeft lopen maken over het appartement , wat zijn vrienden trouwens, uitgeleefd hadden met een feestje al daar