Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Is Tejo only warming I up for K, or is she gonna get the big cylinder?

1 Like

I think K might have given him permission, not sure!

1 Like

Boys are at the Loggia (K&M&K) tting rule or making a deal about I ??

1 Like

ā€¦which would make her the toyā€¦that she possibly likes to be???

Jirina wants to fuck kostja, itā€™s just a matter of him being comfortable to do it. If you put Indira in the room with Tejo, i think heā€™d feel comfortable to do it

1 Like

ā€¦thinking itā€™s a payback, when he is just pushed out of the game for the moment.

Jirina seems to be a nice person, but as far as sex goes not my cup of tea.

And now the boss is putting his hat in the ring.

Im think Jinna & Tejo have been planning this as a way of Tejo being able to fuck Indira.

and she enjoys it. M is ready to take the crums. LOL

1 Like

Then Koatja comes and sheā€™s just as happy to kiss him

Iā€™m honest, would I get a chance on Indira, I would accept any arrangement, so Tejo on one hand is a rustic version of Henry, with less esprit, but who wants to blame himā€¦ as long as she plays the game.

I just see Kostja facing hard times, because things donā€™t go his intended way I belive.

Mikl is still hoping for the opener Henry, like the last (and only time) :rofl: :joy:

Kostja should at least makeout with someone

henry invita persone nuove basta avete rotto le palle sempre con le stesse personeā€¦

He would rather suck on smoke.

Iā€™m sure Indira would like to grab both mikl and Kostja and take them to the bedroom

1 Like

Whatā€™s interesting Henry hasnā€™t gotten his little friend out of it today. :sunglasses:

K isnā€™t jealous because at the end of the night he knows that Indira is coming home with him

2 Likes

will beā€¦sure, regardless which directions Mira gave. The question is will it stay outā€¦andā€¦will it get to work.

Perhaps on I. and make the other three look stupid. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

True, but isnā€™t it better to be No1 in the roe?

At Home Troy is keeping the young studd away from S by keeping him busy on the laptop LOL