Mira & Henry (Part 1)

I will be waiting for it.

I don’t think so. I watched minute by minute from 10:24 and they never crossed the hallway until 11:20. Jirina picked up a cushion and went somewhere.

1 Like

I’ve seen Elisha leave M&M, and return 12.hours later, she must have a place to a stay

1 Like

There is a hidden spot in the bathroom too.

1 Like

Iv’e done it.

Yes, they have a very big toilet!

2 Likes

screenshot-voyeur-house.tv-2022.01.21-02_58_10 These are the hidden areas that I have noticed, Area A is a cupboard/ room that we know exists, we have seen the door in a picture they put on Twitter, and if I’m right Henry showed a picture inside.

So there are quite a few hidden spots!

1 Like

Yup, and when Camera 5 was recently added, it was asked why it doesn’t show the area B bit of the room, and Henry was adamant that area would not be shown

someone has an idea what’s going on here, apartment is cleaned away :innocent:

Elisha always cleaned at M&M

1 Like

Elisha and her new boyfriend are from the cleaning team. :grin:

2 Likes

The bosses are obviously returning from yet another vacation :rofl:
I wonder when they are away they think wow thank god for that we don’t have to have constant sex all the b___dy time now :rofl:

come back, it’s so dreary here for you

:unamused:

This is the definition of being a sex worker.

is the site of Mira & Henry from the air

I know i took the piss out of the romantic entanlements of K & I but now these 2 Elisha and Karel actually look quite natural together. i rreally wouldn’t be surprised if they were with each other for a while. . But then what do I know John Snow.

M&H they are now also off the list, see it already offline

For those of us with limited english backgroud . What/who the heck is John Snow?

Bercee Jon Snow is a character out of Game of Thrones.