Mira & Henry (Part 1)

the night tail was always in the air

:grinning:

3 Likes

Didn’t she shout the apartment together? :rofl: :joy:

I turned the volume down, my ear hurt :laughing:

but it seems not to be her day :sob: but his knight serving of this night is there to help her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

There will probably be news soon. :thinking:

is there another romance brewing here? Inquireing minds want to know

2 Likes

Yes they will get married already tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

Morning? Everything planned for today… :face_with_monocle:

You could put it this way, Mikl no longer plays such a big role. :grin:

2 Likes

Mikl becoming another Troy. Thinks he owns all women who stay or live in their place.

Guy with ponytail is phoning his parents to ask permission that he find a new girlfriend to take home with him; can she stay in the basement with him.

Mikl is actually a (good) strategist. He had all of them and had received every woman.

Some women also wanted to be with him again and again like savannah.

He only has a weakness similar to Scott, he likes to talk and a lot. He wants to convince others of his opinion and I can not tolerate contradiction so well.

His plan worked, he had got Indira, he had gotten all the other girls before. He was able to show Kosta that even though he loves with Indira, he can fuck with Indira for a long time in front of Kosta’s eyes. He had later offered Kosta all his girls and fucked together with him in the hope of getting Indira again later as “compensation”.

Well, only half worked, except wild kisses there was nothing left. Ok, he was able to fuck Savanna extensively during meetings about Indira at Troy’s and his wife didn’t do anything with Troy.

But now that his “additional girls” have fun without him, he can not put that away. He tells everyone that you should be open and everything is a swinger, but he himself is something peculiar there. In addition, the head man also got along well with his wife and he always made sure that they did not do anything.

Well, he did a pretty good job basting the turkey last night. Kid shouldn’t be far behind

This is English but I don’t think you have all the words in the right order my guy.

1 Like

@Henry you better get back from holidays to buy a new apartment. The rate the people moving in your going to need a bigger place LOL

That the French Canadian in me thinking backwards LOL

1 Like

Another love story? bandicam 2022-01-20 13-21-35-209 :sweat_smile:

Do I have to pimp her out to able to feed her, cloth her, and make her happy. As he is thinking to himself while kissing her.

1 Like

This swapping group is becoming more and romantic. Soon ______ will be replaced with flower bouquets.

@Henry , even when you are away, there is always something going on in your apartment

:rofl: :open_hands:

1 Like