Mira & Henry (Part 1)

If Paul and Debbie are there, the only thing being eaten is food

does henry have to get buck naked for the girl to work on his neck

Yes…again I say yes. (Needed more characters to post)

After 3 days in a row, what’s new to talk about

1 Like

Seems to be a lot of internet slowdown tonight. M&H video is real choppy and goes to lower definition frequently.

It is all good here…

Low definition High definition

3 Likes

I do not have any problem with definition. All is OK.

Go to bed early tonight, it’s the same here every night :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Just beat me to it- another quiet night Henry had enough nipple clamps for everyone & some to spare !!

1 Like

He is always well prepared :joy:

if miki new how stupid he looks with those ears on and that bra he might need to think about it

1 Like

Maybe he can borrow elisha’s buttplug

People can say all bad things about our Henry and some of them might be right. But when he is around things never get boring. And we’re not here to get bored. He entertains his guests, Mira when they are together, and us, the paying viewers. He might be annoying at times, you wouldn’t want him as your next door neighbour, but as a participant here on VHTV he is a great asset. The day will come that he is not here anymore and then we will miss him dearly. We would say things like: Oh remember Henry? There was always something going on when he was around. These are the good old times.

4 Likes

Wonder if Elisha is interested in Mira? She already massaged her at M&M place and now is in bathroom with her…

3 Likes

your logic is correct

I work all day so unfortunately I do not have time to capture videos

Why is that?

Now this is the M & H that I remenber.

5 Likes