Mira & Henry (Part 1)

There is plenty to see at cam 2,3 and 5 :grinning:

think they are just diont things like not turn cam a little and put large chaires i the way just to piss us off , seams like they dont care about the subcrribers any more

I lost interest when Henri did not bother to reply to a simple question why cam 5 could not be moved slightly to the left thus covering the entrance to the living room. It duplicates a lot of cam 2 and 3. Plus his big parties have turned into flops with far too many people disappearing from sight for far too long.

i got a reply about turning it a bit to show door and it said no way , so just goes to show

And no reason given just FUCK YOU.

thats all nothing else

what is wrong with Miki sitting over there like a frog

why is it every time Henry touches Marica she puts her hand out to hold Mikis ?

why like a frog ? Explain :grin: !

just sitting on a pad and not doing anything

It seems like marica is only interested in Henry when there’s other women around like on Monday

maybe she wants to take a little break

but the wolf is in the fold and he still has fangs :laughing:

now shes moved to the swing chair to get away

ols better get home and procrastinate another ass party!

This might be a silly question but what are they smoking?

vapo. Just water vapor

1 Like

Henry’s reply to turning cam 5 to the left a bit more.

He replied to jordi, not me when I asked for a simple explanation why he would not. So he can get fucked I refuse to watch a fat dude who is so arrogant. Basically he said FUCK YOU viewers.

:rofl: He just doesn’t want you nosy buggers to see when and who goes in the hidden room now it’s been cleared of all the junk and curtain which was arranged for his photo he showed us of it inside :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: