Mira & Henry (Part 1)

They had that b___dy stupid cleaner thing at the other apartment but no doubt with the current fad for naming every b___dy thing it soon will have.
Dunno about Suckers, could call it Creeper i suppose . :laughing:

Tout le monde critique mais tout le monde regarde… soyez juste en phase avec vos sentiments!!!

Hasn’t got it’s brain in gear yet, bit like many on here :laughing:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
new guests

1 Like

Well they are only there for one reason only or so Henry hopes they are anyway :laughing:
Certainly not board games :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

never seen it so I don’t know if henry jumps from the parachute… However, they are two beautiful girls…

Sitting there looking like a Job Interview. CV’s must be in their handbags…

4 Likes

The two women look stuck-up as if they are in control (maybe because I’ve seen their type before).

Nah that’s where their dildo’s are :laughing:

Is this what I requested they get back to. If so well done to you both. Maybe a new beginning?

or hired for a wild evening :joy:

all for the ratings

2 Likes

Hopefully their own realm!!

Very pretty ladies. Hey look like they are out of their element. Also who is the one that just showed up.

What do you mean by the phrase that they are out of their element? I think they seem to blend in with the conversations around the room.

2 Likes

We will see as the night moves on.

What type is that then if i may ask?

2 Likes

Una pregunta en el minuto 00:37 el tipo que esta en el cuarto secreto con la otra chica del pelo moreno, salió a pedirle a Henry un billete de dinero, no será para hacer un canuto para esnifar cocaína? pues parece que hoy estan entrando mas de lo normal en ese cuarto secreto

Maybe it’s just me, but I think I’ve seen the woman on the left before at parties in Jirina and Tejo’s old apartment. Immediately I think it could look like Edna, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

WOW!! That blond is a doll!!

1 Like