Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Looks like Mira , has been to AMZON again , with her new dog mask ,kinky omo

…for example

3 Likes

Past times eh, seems to be past his peak now or not getting the invitations now :laughing:

1 Like

Perhaps it is time for Henry to “pull a rabbit out of his hat” ( to find or obtain a sudden solution to a problem)

Alida has obviously taken over Mira and Henrys old flat. Now that is realm 62. :slight_smile: That must be correct. :hugs:

Well you can finallt see in the secret room now that alida is there

One cam was moved from livingroom into the room without cams.

1 Like

Busy night ahead then i see? :laughing:

Yeah, we can hope. But something tells me maybe it just remains with that. The hope.

i know love we can have a bite to eat , and an early night , so you best get it wet for me , what you think , FUCK OFF,

It is a pretty good idea to grab a bite to eat. Now you can do that. Very good idea. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

henry basically removed a cam from the living room to put it in the wardrobe…

It is not up to me to tell you what to do, Lucio151775. That you have to decide for yourself. It is entierly up to you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

the scrip is about Mira and Henry , not me Tyrese ,

1 Like

actually i think it more likely that the 4th camera that appeared in there iold realm now occupied by alida actually was in the cupboard /sex room to begin with when they first moved into the appartment back at the begining of june 2019 , they was in there for about 10 days before cameras came online , plenty of time to find the blindspots etc and more likely they disconnected the camera in the cupboard so they had a place to breakin the shy potential participants ,

That camera 4 is a superior camera to the others. it had higher definition than #3. So the best camera is now in the old “Secret room”.

nice to see shana, she is at henrys , so not wrong topic . thank you

3 Likes

Wrong topic and i think it’s Shana :laughing:

1 Like