Mira & Henry (Part 1)

And which apartment will that eventually be? No one knows yet? Stupid question? Or what will happen? :hugs:

The realm will change name and remain? Is that correct? :heart:

2 Likes

I guess that will be swapped. M&H will remain R18 and take the number with it to what was previously R45.

what will become of the current apartment … none of us knows that. just wait it out

1 Like

So in practice no real change as we know it then? Only meaningless technicalities? :slight_smile:

well my guess is Mira doing spring cleaning and is reorganizing uncamed room. The only advantage I see in moving is they get placed higher on the side vid menu list as they are at the bottom now. Also a bigger room I dont think will work for M and H as it will distance people and not look as full, smaller taverns work better than large ones as even with only a few prople they seem like they are hoppin and busy as where big ones could have more people but seem emptier. Again my guess is no move just cleaning some old stuff out.

I don’t see Shana’s apartment as that much bigger for M&H, so I think it’s possible just cleaning the apartment and throwing out junk

1 Like

Looks defo like packing up to me. Don’t usually take cardboard boxes on vacation. :joy:imo the old J&T apartment would be right for M&H.

Mikl and Marica taking over this apartment??

1 Like

They must know the apartment layout better than any other guest, considering they spent a whole month living there in September 2021

The above post has been reported! lol

As if these videos of Mikl didn’t exist when he verbally and physically
attacked the women. You can upload it.
A truth that has been captured on video for anyone to consult in the
archive is NEVER inappropriate!

First Shana, Faye - and now also M&H… Fleeing from the war…? Or just a new apartment.
The haters won. Henry’s empire is coming to an end.

2 Likes

Thailand is currently experiencing an influx of tourists from Russia. Your theory has a lot of merit if they can get exit visa’s to leave Russia,

its nice to see Henry helping . NOT

2 Likes

Indead , Mikl doesn,t respect women !

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the two are not able and do not attach any importance to describing the situation to their paying visitors what is going on.
We will see on which platform the two reappear under which names.

attention joke,
Maybe they’re just cleaning out their SECRET ROOM. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Secret room or not. There are a lot of clean ups going on. Undeniable. :slight_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

My secret dream is kind of actually to host a very badly hidden secret room with unstoppable fucking as the very badly hidden secondary secret. :hugs: I fit very well to be right here where I am, don`t I? :hugs:

1 Like

Maybe M&H are leaving the project. He has lost his touch so he has given up

That is not very good news for the project. I have got to say that. If that supposedly will happen. :hugs: :heart:

a lot of people dont like him ! he thinks that he is so great and superior!

1 Like