Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Is that Maren? And if so, did she have some surgery done?

Oh my Faye :hot_face:
Adam Sandler GIF

can I ask you a question @Ryan1977 since you only comment in henry’s apartments…(shana,wendy etc…) if tomorrow these apartments are gone what do you do? you stop commenting in the forum…

I like the potential this represents at realm 18 for now, at least. :slight_smile:

I mean you know, three women and one man present. I like the potential. :slight_smile:

What bothers me is that some people think henry is some kind of pimp who tells people what to do, and that bothers me so much… :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

I am fully aware that that is absolutely not the case, so that is no problem for me, at least. I can only speak for myself, and not everybody else. :slight_smile:

then we all see that henry is not one for introductions with a girl before hitting on her…he throws himself right away (though there is a difference for someone who hits on a girl right away versus a depraved as some moron called him)…

@FROG14 great forum phenomenon can you tell me what made you laugh at my message?

juste tes commentaires : c’est rafraîchissant… continues ! :wink: :laughing:

I like your commitment and passion on this subject in particular, I will give you that. Case closed from my side. :heart:

2 Likes

A pitty Carolyn is leaving.

She looked a little strange, she used to wear her hair different.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Was wondering if @Jirina and tejo might be moving back to @Shana old apartment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Tell me, are you stoned or can’t you see the black chair that’s in the TV picture?

Don’t know about refreshing, more like a load of bollocks really :laughing:

I think she needed a finger in her Dyke.

2 Likes

I realised after receiving a thumbs down that not everybody would know the Story about the little dutch boy who saved the netherlands from flooding
so i just put here a few words about it - More from wikipedia if you need it. - The first comment was of course a joke connecting ‘‘netherlands’’ and Fayes’ illness. - Apologied for making light of her illness.

Hans Brinker, or The Silver Skates - Wikipedia

A short story within the novel has become well known in its own right in popular culture. The story, read aloud in a schoolroom in England, is about a Dutch boy who saves his country by putting his finger in a leaking dike. The boy stays there all night, in spite of the cold, until the villagers find him and repair the dike.