Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Jokes should be funny though

3 Likes

Personally I don’t care for the overk__l of tattoos but damn, Faye is so cute that she is fucking amazing and adorable and has quite the fun spark to her. Oh, she has a very nice body on her too. I have no problem watching that k__ler ass as she walks about. What a doll.

2 Likes

B___dy hell first time i think i have seen Faye dressed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is this a casting session ???

1 Like

Maybe :laughing:the terms and conditions may not suit :wink:

Maybe Henry is taking up a new profession as VH’s new Chief ther____t, goes with the new haircut :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Must be a serious discussion as Henry has kept his clothes on, even the belt aint undone and he’s wearing a shirt with collar :rofl:

I agree that Faye has one hell of a k__ler hot body. That is one thing for sure. :slight_smile:

This is also one of the first times I have actually seen Faye fully dressed. As robwin also points out. :slight_smile:

Whether Faye is fully dressed, half naked or completely naked - BEAUTIFUL.

i am certain he dose not know he is doing it .groping that woman on the sofa , omo

Yes, I Agree with you. Absolutely. :slight_smile:

I thought it was a pineapple

I personally would not mind seeing a bit more groping. Actually. :slight_smile:

Someone should tell Henry that

You mean like a magnetic attraction, they just get drawn in by the nearest woman :laughing:

gestures of course.

oh dear snoppy s__t on the bed .

Faye is still wearing that health care shirt. Slightly higher up the belly. Looks better too. :slight_smile: